Saturday, December 17, 2011

Sparkle Saturday: Essence Edward

Happy Saturday, Lab Partners!


As you may remember from my post on Butter London's Tea with the Queen, it makes great underwear for showing off a glitter top coat, so here's Tea with the Queen again--only this time it's been embellished with Edward from the Essence Bella and Edward twin set. Although I love the look of Edward layered over Bella, wearing a nude polish as underwear certainly makes it easier to see Edward's square and smaller round teal and green glitter particles. And if you look closely, you might catch a holo microglitter or two.

Seeing this glitter on top of Tea with the Queen reminds me of--brace yourself--dragon eggs. Not that I've ever seen a dragon egg, but this is how I imagine them: peach with green glitter. A strange association, I know. But I'm always coming up with strange associations. Last night, I dreamed of a bracelet with a blackened purple stone, surrounded by bamboo. In my dream, I planned to fashion an entire accessory collection around the bracelet and call it Viet Nam Vamp. Obviously, someone's been watching too much Project Accessory!

So what do you think of dragon eggs aka Tea with Edward?

Hope you're having a lovely weekend. Incidentally, I'm out of town for the weekend, so my apologies if I'm unable to respond to your comments until I return home.

Until next time, sending you lab love,

Allison

5 comments:

  1. aha dragon eggs!
    I'm really liking this combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I like these 2 together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I am digging this combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you like these 2 together! So do I. :) I really didn't appreciate just how amazing Edward is until I saw it over Tea with the Queen! :)

    ReplyDelete