Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bench Work: Zoya Haley

Hello Lab Partners,

Today, I have an oldie but a goodie for you: Zoya Haley. Even though this isn't a newly released polish, it's a new acquisition for me. I've been in my red polish phase lately, and Haley is my new favorite!




Haley applies very smoothly. You're looking at two coats of what Zoya calls a "pin-up girl classic." As my husband put it, Haley is "bright without being garish." Not bad from the hubster, eh?  One of my friends (you know who you are) feels matronly when she wears red polish. Not me! I feel retro glam, especially when wearing this red!










                                

Haley wears wonderfully. After three days, I had only minor tip wear. I'm very hard on my polish, so three days is an eternity for me!

So what do you think of my new favorite red?

Until next time, sending Lab Love your way!

Allison

3 comments:

  1. wow, that's a warm red! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Krystal--nice an warm! I love warm reds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this! It definitely helped me in deciding to buy the color :)

    ReplyDelete