Monday, December 26, 2011

Mystery Mani Monday: Navy Blue

Happy Monday, Lab Partners!

For today's Mystery Mani, we have a one-coater navy blue. Although it's from a recently released collection, this polish makes me feel as if I've been transported back to my high school days because it's one of my school's colors.
Today's Mystery Mani is a one-coater . . . it stains the skin a bit, as you can see, but it's worth it!

Today's Mystery Mani polish, along with Zoya Trixie and nail gems.

Today's Mystery Mani polish, along with Zoya Trixie and nail gems.


 
You know the way it works--there's a little clue hidden in this post. Submit your guesses by 7 pm Pacific Time (10 pm EST) by commenting on this post. You may submit more than one answer, but only your final guess will be your official submission. Those who guess correctly will receive an extra entry in our next giveaway. IF THE NAME UNDER WHICH YOU COMMENT DIFFERS FROM YOUR GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT NAME, PLEASE STATE YOUR GFC NAME WITH YOUR GUESS. Only guesses received via comment on this post will count.

9 comments:

  1. A England - Elaine

    (GFC - claudia)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cult Nails Time Traveler. Love this color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time's up on today's Mystery Mani . . . those of you who guessed Cult Nails Time Traveler were correct!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am late in commenting but for once I knew that this was Time Traveler! Even before I saw the answer!! WOOHOO-I finally got one!! How happy am I???????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fingers--Ha ha! It's the little things! ; )

    ReplyDelete